Lip Balm Lip Balm Himalaya
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
Full protection for lips
Himalayas lip balm, consisting entirely of natural ingredients, relieves pain izazhivlyaet chapped lips, especially in the winter.
Enriched with Castor oil, coconut, wheat germ and carrot and Sweet Indrajao extract, lip balm protects the lips from drying out, cold, wind.
• Castor oil is used topically to alleviate various inflammatory skin diseases. It is useful in the treatment of sunburn, acne, dry skin, boils, warts and stretch marks.
• Coconut oil extract is an effective emollient and can be used externally to soften the lips. In addition, it is an effective moisturizer for all skin types, including dry skin. Coconut oil can delay the onset of wrinkles and sagging of the skin, which usually begin to stand out with age. It also helps in the treatment of various skin diseases, including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.
• Wheat germ oil is a rich source of natural vitamin E that nourishes the skin and prevents loss of moisture. It tones and softens the lips and shows strong antioxidant activity.
• Sweet Indrajao leaves are used in a variety of skin diseases, including herpes. Its astringent, anti - inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it ideal for treating a wide range of skin diseases.
• Carrots contain vitamin A in the form of beta - carotene, which is essential for tissue growth in the body. The carrot is an excellent natural antioxidant that slows the aging process, free radical scavenging. Carrot juice also benefits the skin.
• Instructions for use:
Apply a thin, even layer of lip balm to your lips.